Did you know?
- Each year, 83 percent of our expenses are on the support and formation for Jesuit Volunteers.
- We spend an average of $5,300 per JV each year. This covers recruiting, screening, placement matching, retreats and formation, fundraising, and personnel and administrative costs.
- The annual cost for the retreats and spiritual formation program averages to about $1,123 per JV.
JVC saves almost 300 schools, nonprofit agencies, and other placement sites approximately $6 million annually, when compared to what most of these organizations would pay for an entry-level salaried employee.
- Sites can refocus their funds on their programming.
- Domestic agencies save approximately $20,000 a year. International placements can save even more.