Apply to do an Additional Year of JVC
You may be an additional-year JV by choosing to stay at your current placement or moving to a new placement. Learn more about domestic additional-year expectations and the complete additional-year application process.
Current Domestic JVs and JVs in JVC Northwest applying to International
Current Domestic JVs who are interested in serving internationally will be eligible for the following countries: Tanzania, Peru, Chile, and Nicaragua. These are late-departure countries, which means the JVs do not leave until approximately December 2014.
- Contact Brigitte Basile, program director for the international program office at 202-629-5909 or email@example.com by Wednesday, December 18, 2013 to declare your intention to schedule an initial discernment conversation.
- All applications are due by Friday, January 31, 2014. Only applications from applicants who have spoken to Brigitte will be considered.
Current Domestic JVs applying to Domestic
- Contact the program coordinator to schedule a time to discuss your interest in an additional year. All conversations about interest in an additional year should happen before your re-orientation.
- Contact your PC as soon as possible in order to prayerfully discern your application.
- Look forward to the additional year information session provided at your re-orientation.
- To be considered in the first round matching and placement process, submit your completed application through Hiretouch.
- All application materials are due by Wednesday, February 5, 2014.
- To be considered in the second round, submit your completed application by Tuesday, March 18, 2014.
Click here for references and medical forms
Please read carefully and contact Shelby Smith at 410-244-1733 with any questions.
See more in the Additional Year Application Process.
JVC Northwest to Domestic
Current JVs with JVC Northwest are eligible to apply for an additional year with JVC. Contact Cassie Clemente at 410-244-1733 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your interest and learn more about the process.