Former Jesuit Volunteers are our single largest supporters group. We look to them to help us with key areas of our program.
Here are some ways to get involved as an FJV:
- Provide in-city support and hospitality for the Jesuit Volunteers near you.
- Talk to people who have an interest in social justice about joining JVC.
- Help with spiritual formation programs by assisting with retreat logistics.
- Speak at your parish about JVC and/or help organize a collection.
- Attend fundraising events.
- Share your talents for writing, photography, and videography to help tell the JVC story.
- Organize other FJVs in your community to start a chapter.
- Make a donation in support of today's and future JVs.
- Offer your talents in other ways that support JVs.
Contact Kathleen Haser at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to share your time and talents with us.