How to Apply
Discerning the next steps of your life takes time, energy, and prayer. As you work through each stage of the application process, listen to your heart, talk to your friends and family, and pray. Review the details below to better understand the application process. Contact JVC at any time to discuss questions, concerns, or share your inspiration for applying. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you wish to talk with a recruiter or need additional support while working through the application process, we are here to help you. Please call 410-244-1733 between 9am and 4pm Eastern Time or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also review the Frequently Asked Questions.
In this section
Before the deadline
- Before the deadline, create a username and password on JVC's website.
- Request your transcripts from your college or university. They should be mailed directly to JVC.
- Talk to your four references. Provide them with details about the reference forms.
- Complete the main application form online.
- Contact your four references to be sure they received an email with the links to their reference form.
- Make an appointment with a healthcare provider who can complete your medical clearance form.
- Write and upload your resume online.
- Make sure everything is uploaded or postmarked on or before the deadline.
- International applicants: Check your calendar for availability for one of the March discernment weekends (see above) and review the International JV Handbook.